An exhibit is an array of cues (visual, auditory etc.) purposely brought together within defined boundaries for a desired effect. Exhibits are very important units of science centres because:
- It can be comprehensive.
- Provide opportunity for self-learning.
- Can be designed to be interpretative in nature.
- No time specific.
- It can be designed to meet visitor’s needs, challenges and intellects.
- It can be designed to be interactive.
- It can create an identity for the centre in society.
- It can provide unforgettable experience to visitors etc.
We are specialized in making exhibits based on the story of themes. Comprehensiveness, self-learning and interactivity of the exhibits makes people understand and follow the flow of storyline. A renowned and efficient Research & Development team works behind to fabricate relevant exhibits.